A CARF Three-Year Accreditation was awarded to Lincoln Self Reliance for the following Community Services: Employment Support, Community Integration, Community Housing, and Supported Living.
What is CARF accreditation?
- Accreditation is official recognition that our organization is guided by internationally recognized service standards and best practices.
- CARF accreditation consists of ongoing consultation and in-depth on-site reviews to help our organization achieve the highest quality of care for our customers.
- Accreditation demonstrates that our organization has opened its service delivery and business processes to outside scrutiny to improve the quality of our programs.
- Accreditation is a public statement that our organization strives to ensure that our services are of the highest possible quality.
What does CARF accreditation mean to persons served?
- Accreditation demonstrates to customers that our organization is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.
- Accreditation demonstrates that our organization values the input of our clients and is accountable to the community.
- Accreditation demonstrates that our organization has made a specific commitment to put the needs of our residents at the center of everything we do.
- Accreditation indicates that our organization respects the rights and individuality of our patients.
What is CARF International?
- CARF International provides a framework, then consults and advises health and human service organizations to help improve their service quality.
- CARF International is a nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Its goal is to ensure that persons served remain at the center of the service delivery process.
- CARF International is a nonprofit organization that offers accreditation services and support for health and human services programs.
We are also a United Way Community Partner:
The United Way helps communities in the following ways:
We are local experts:
Through research, consultation and experience, we know where the need is greatest in each community - and we invest our efforts and your donations where they will have the greatest results.
We bring people together:
We make sure the right people, organizations and skills are at the table to solve the tough problems. We work together with nonprofits, government, community agencies, corporate partners, labour and donors to improve lives across Canada.
We address root causes:
While a band-aid fix may help in the short-term, we also aim to create lasting change. By learning more about the factors that influence issues like poverty, we can tackle them early and develop long-term solution.
State of Wyoming:
We also hold a 2-year, Home and Community Certificate, from the State of Wyoming, Department of Health, for ABI Services, Comprehensive Services, and Support Services, and the sub-categories listed below: